Monday, May 9, 2022

Cats 🐈‍⬛ Erica

Usually pepole find black cats scary cruel spooky but what do they know they haven’t own one :D!

How I describe a black cat or my black cat is…Sassy, Material girl, Unique,

And if you’re wondering what I mean is cats tend to walk around the house like They own it and try eat you’re food too like it’s there’s usually when they feel insecure the tend to go in Boxes or closets but hey that’s only 5% out of 100% sadly



Cats can jump really really high like look at your e floor know look at you’re roof themed jump from there to there there super good jumpers.

 I don’t want you too think that cats are sassy own everything selfish they not just that there sweet my cat hugs me when I wake up likes my legs and feet and kisses my nose Weirdly and strangely? But she’s kind!   And not very friendly she doesn’t like being picked up and hugged you just gotta wait for the moment and shill come to you! 

Are cats in heat 2 phase tho so it’s not as bad as the 1st one but let’s not talk that I suffered to much no sleep…no peace.. always screams But anyway :D let’s not go down that road  second phase is just her shacking her booty to the window ….. Weird cats? But at least she gave me hugs and purred at me when I hugged her :D


 

Blurry cat XD





No comments:

Post a Comment